Asian green tea has been a cherished drink for over 5,000 years. When you taste this delicate brew of three green teas, Certified Organic Chun Mee, Sencha, and Idulgashinna, it will be clear why. This premium, full-leaf 16 count organic green tea has a mild flavor, powerful antioxidants, and low caffeine contact, making it a healthy treat any time of the day or night. It is organic and sustainably grown and harvested. Green tea is rich in many bioactive compounds that have been shown to support health, such as polyphenols. Science is only starting to understand how these compounds may reduce inflammation and reduce the risk of certain diseases. Tea drinkers have known for millennia that a well crafted green tea not only tastes good, it feels good too.
• (EN) Chinese Organic Chun Mee Green Tea (40%), Chinese Organic Sencha Green Tea (40%), Indian Organic Korakundah Green Tea (20%)
• (NL) Biologische Chineze Chun Mee Groene Thee (40%), Biologische Chineze Sencha Groene Thee (40%), Biologische Indiaase Korakundah Groene Thee (20%)
• (F) Thé Vert Organique Chun Mee Chinois (40%), Thé Vert Organique Sencha Vert Chinois (40%), Thé Vert Organique Korakundah Indien (20%)
• (D) Organische Chinesiser Chun Mee Grüntee (40%), Organische Chinesischer Sencha Grüntee (40%), Organische Indischer Korakundah Grüntee (20%)
• (ES) Té Verde Orgánico Chun Mee Chino (40%), Té Verde Orgánico Sencha Chino (40%), Té Verde Orgánico Korakundah Indio (20%)
Caffeine - 16 servings 20mg